Here comes a quick overview on recent updates to Kolab 16 packages.
Please note: I am only using public information. I have no background knowledge about the releases.
I did not report on Updates for Kolab 16 while some courageous people (dhoffend, airhardt/sicherha, hede, kanarip, and probably more) were making Kolab 16 ready for Debian. This seems to have been accomplished.
Also in the past weeks, Kolab 16.1 has been released on December 15th 2016. See the announcement here: https://kolabsystems.com/news/kolab-161-out-now-0
Yesterday, a couple of packages have been updated and rebuilt. Looking at the changes, it only affects Kolab on Debian.
- roundcubemail-plugins-kolab: Add dependencies for kolab_2fa plugin on Debian
- php-christianriesen-base32: now builds for Debian as well
- php-endroid-qrcode: now builds for Debian as well
- php-spomky-labs-otphp: now builds for Debian as well
- kolab-freebusy: Debian package: add dependency on php-monolog
- iRony and kolab-syncroton seem to have been rebuilt because they depend on the other packages.