Here comes a quick overview on recent updates to Kolab 16 packages.
Please note: I am only using public information. I have no background knowledge about the releases.
In the past days, the following packages have been updated:
- cyrus-imapd: https://obs.kolabsys.com/request/show/2144, “Prevent unreadable/unwriteable /dev/null from getting in the way”
- kolab-autoconf: https://obs.kolabsys.com/request/show/2143, “Check in version 1.3”
- kolab: https://obs.kolabsys.com/request/show/2121, “Omit the dependency on kolab-utils”
- libcalendaring: https://obs.kolabsys.com/request/show/2120, “Correct shebangs”
- php-sabre-vobject: https://obs.kolabsys.com/request/show/2159, “Avoid unintentional RRULE modifications upon SNOOZE”
- roundcubemail-plugins-kolab: https://obs.kolabsys.com/request/show/2141, “Correct symlink, move existing file out of the way; Release of version 3.3.4; Fix Etc/UTC timezone”
- roundcubemail: https://obs.kolabsys.com/request/show/2158, “Stop dropping columns, Set temp_dir to /tmp”
Because of these changes, the following packages have been rebuilt as well: php-sabre-dav, kolab-syncroton, kolab-freebusy, iRony, pykolab, kolab-utils, libkolab.